The XTENDEX® 4K 18Gbps HDMI Extender transmits digital Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI video and audio signals up to 60 metres using one CAT6/6a/7 cable. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and also supplies video to a local HDMI monitor; and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 3840x2160 @60Hz YUV 4:4:4.
- Refer to the resolution chart in the specifications section for resolutions using different CATx cable types and lengths.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 2.0 compliantUp to 36-bit Deep ColorLPCM, Dolby Digital, and DTSRGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and YCbCr 4:2:03DHDR
- Supports local and remote HDMI displays.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
- Automatic EDID copy function.
- Full Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over a single CAT6/6a/7 cable.
- Bandwidth up to 18 Gbps