Machinery and equipment designed for food manufacturing environments are built specifically to withstand the harsh and often wet, processes. Advances in technology have led to increased adoption of computers in modern food factories. Their introduction greatly improves efficiencies and precision in production. However, the hostile environment in food processing plants present unique challenges for standard PCs.
Interworld Electronics offers a broad range of industrial PCs designed to perform reliably in food processing applications. Interworld’s purpose-built PCs not only deliver the benefits of technology to food production but can also withstand the rigorous conditions of food manufacturing environments and meet regulatory requirements, negating concerns about food contamination or breaching government food standards.
- Solutions > Food Processing
- Industrial Keyboards: ABS polycarbonate, stainless steel and silicone keyboards, NEMA 4, 4X desktop and panel mount with built-in pointing devices designed for industrial process control environments.
- Stainless Steel Monitors: Stainless Steel Sealed Touchscreen Monitors provide protection from dust and water. Ideal for process control, chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- Panel PCs (Stainless Steel): Stainless Steel Panel PCs designed for use in food processing and/or corrosive industrial environments.
- Stainless Steel Box PCs: Stainless Steel Box PCs provide the ideal embedded computing solution for hose down industrial environments.
- Advanced Monitoring Systems: Advanced rack mount and wall mount environmental monitoring systems. Provide Web-based remote surveillance of environmental conditions and security.
- Geist (ITWatchDogs) Systems: Geist Climate Monitors capture and track critical environmental data. Ideal for Data Centres, Laboratory, Medical facilities and Cool Rooms.
- White Papers
- Media Releases
Food Processing Environments Require Specialised Industrial Computer Systems: Standard personal computers will come up short in performance, durability and lifespan when used in harsh processing environments...
The Balancing Act in Food Preparation: One of the great difficulties facing computer use in the food preparation industry is that a standard PC will be inadequate...
Agricultural & Greenhouses: Environment Monitoring Solutions for Agricultural Crops, Greenhouses, Hydroponic Gardening, Garden Centers & Nurseries....
Food & Beverage Technology: Food and Beverage processing is a fundamental essential industry that keeps the world well-fed and healthy...
Livestock & Poultry: Environment Monitoring Solutions for Livestock Facilities, Barns, Sheds, Chicken Coops, Silos, & Stables....
Researchers at McGill University remotely monitor lab chamber temperatures: ITWatchDogs’ MiniGoose-XP II allows researchers at McGill University to remotely monitor lab chamber temperature and save experiments...
Restaurant, Food Services & Cold Storage: Environment Monitoring Solutions for Restaurants, Cafes, Fast Food, Cafeterias, Food Service, Cold Storage Facilities, & Freezers....
- ViTAM Series New Generation Stainless Steel Industrial Displays: ViTAM Series Industrial Displays for Food Processing, Process Control and Industrial Applications where exposure to corrosive chemicals may occur. Completely sealed, ideal for hose down cleaning
- Fully Sealed Stainless Steel 19" Panel PC with Accessible Hard Drive Bay: The APC-3994 Series Stainless Steel Fanless Waterproof Panel PC is totally sealed to IP65/IP69K specifications on all sides. While the APC-3994 Series is fully sealed a removable panel allows access to the hard drive making it easy upgrade or reconfigure the computer
- Waterproof Stainless Steel Box PC: The ACS-2702 is a Waterproof Box PC housed in an IP67 Stainless Steel case. Its stainless steel corrosion resistant waterproof construction makes the ACS-2702 ideal for the food industry, farming applications, factory / machine automation, outdoor digital signage and environment monitoring.