- Solutions > Audio Visual Distribution
- Video Converters: Convert between analogue and digital video. Display signals on multiple screens or multiple signals on a split screen. Create a video wall display.
- Video Matrix Switches: Video Matrix Switches are designed to simplify the task of routing video inputs from many computers to multiple displays.
- Video Switches: Video and Audio / Video (AV) Switches are designed to simplify the task of routing multiple video signals (computers, DVD, cameras, etc) to a single display device.
- Video Wall Controllers: Display video signals across multiple displays to create a Video Wall
- Video Extenders: Video Extenders allow video signals to be displayed up to 300M away from the source.
- Converter / Extenders: Converter / Extenders convert and extend video signals to a remote digital monitor.
- Video Splitters: Video Splitters
- KVM Extenders: KVM Extenders provide realtime access and can extend Keyboard, Video, Mouse and Audio signals up to 300M.
- Converter / Multiviewers: Video Converter / Multiviewers Simultaneously convert video formats and display video from multiple sources on a single display.
- KVM Splitters: KVM splitters allow up to four keyboards, monitors & mice to control one PC.
- KVM Single-User Switches: Single-User KVM Switches allow one user to control multiple computers with one keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor.
- KVM Matrix Switches: A KVM Matrix Switch allows multiple users to individually command or simultaneously share many computers.
- Rack Mount KVM Drawers - Built-in KVM Switch: Combining a Keyboard Video Monitor Drawer with a built-in KVM Switch provides the ideal operator workstation for medium to large server rooms and server farms.
- White Papers
- Media Releases
KVM Switch Solutions: A guide to evaluating KVM Switches...
Protecting KVM and Video Extenders from Electromagnetic Noise: KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) extenders via CAT5 may be used to remove computers from harsh or sensitive environments. However, using a type of twisted pair cable that is unsuitable for your installation environment can lead to erratic keyboard or mouse performance, data loss, and picture quality degradation....
Video Matrix Switches and Bandwidth: Video matrix switches are designed to simplify the task of routing video inputs from multiple input sources, such as computers, surveillance cameras, and DVD players, to one or more display devices, such as monitors, projectors, and TVs....
- 4K Ultra High Definition HDMI Extender over CAT Cable: High resolution 4K video is becoming mainstream and the ability to extend these Ultra High Definition signals to a remote monitor is becoming a common requirement. To address this Interworld Electronics has released the ST-C64K-300 HDMI Extender from Network Technologies Inc.
- HDMI Quad Screen Splitter / Multiviewer with Built-in KVM Switch: The SPLITMUX-USBHD-4RT HDMI Quad Screen Splitter / Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time HDMI video from four different computers on a single monitor. Switch to and control any of the four computers while monitoring the other three connections in real time
- Low Cost HDMI Dual Screen Splitter Multi-Viewer: The SLITMUX-HD-2LC Simultaneously displays real-time HDMI / DVI video at 60 frames per second (fps) from two independent sources on a single monitor