- Solutions > Remote Access & Reboot
- Console Management Switches: Console Port Management Switches provide secure, in-band and/or out-of-band access to RS232 console ports and maintenance ports on UNIX servers, routers and other network equipment.
- Automatic Redundant Power Switching: Redundant Power Switches (ATS Automatic Transfer Switches) provide a reliable method of automatically switching equipment to a backup power source.
- Remote Power Switching: Remote Power Distribution and Switching allows system administrators to remotely switch ON, OFF or Reboot network equipment and servers.
- Hybrid Power Switching and Console Management: Hybrid Console Server Power Switches provide remote access to console ports and allow power on, off or reboot of remote devices over a secure Ethernet or internal modem connection.
- White Papers
- Media Releases
Data Centre Monitoring and Management: Increasingly, data centre security, power consumption and environmental monitoring are considerations on the radar for administrators....
Reboot Remote Network Elements in Traffic and Transportation Applications: Network devices in Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications have one thing in common: when they crash or fail, itís imperative that they be restored to running condition as quickly as possible....
Remote Power Distribution and Switching allows system administrators to remotely switch ON, OFF or Reboot network equipment and servers.
- Vertical Mount Switched and Metered Power Distribution Units: Western Telematic has expanded their NBB Series vertical mount switched PDUs to include both single and dual input 16/32Amp versions. The NBB Series is built for vertical Zero U (0U) installations where rack space is limited
- 16 Port Hybrid Console Manager and Remote Power Switch: The RSM-16R16-2 provides secure remote access to RS232 console ports as well as the ability to power cycle remote IT equipment.
- Remote Power Reboot Switch: The PWR-RMT-RBT-LC10A allows you to remotely control a single power outlet. With PWR-RMT-RBT-LC10A you can power on and off or power cycle a server, router, web cam, firewall or other remote device over an IP Internet connection. Remotely control any 240VAC device from your workstation, laptop or mobile device.