- Solutions > Data Centre Management
- Automatic Redundant Power Switching: Redundant Power Switches (ATS Automatic Transfer Switches) provide a reliable method of automatically switching equipment to a backup power source.
- Remote Power Switching: Remote Power Distribution and Switching allows system administrators to remotely switch ON, OFF or Reboot network equipment and servers.
- Hybrid Power Switching and Console Management: Hybrid Console Server Power Switches provide remote access to console ports and allow power on, off or reboot of remote devices over a secure Ethernet or internal modem connection.
- NTI Environmental Monitoring Systems: NTI manufactures a range of Data Centre Monitoring systems that protect server rooms, data centres and other critical facilities.
- Geist (ITWatchDogs) Systems: Geist Climate Monitors capture and track critical environmental data. Ideal for Data Centres, Laboratory, Medical facilities and Cool Rooms.
- Console Management Switches: Console Port Management Switches provide secure, in-band and/or out-of-band access to RS232 console ports and maintenance ports on UNIX servers, routers and other network equipment.
- Rack Mount Keyboard Monitor Drawers: Rack mount keyboard monitor drawers combine a keyboard and a computer display in a space saving 1RU rack mount drawer unit.
- KVM Single-User Switches: Single-User KVM Switches allow one user to control multiple computers with one keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor.
- White Papers
- Media Releases
Data Centre Monitoring and Management: Increasingly, data centre security, power consumption and environmental monitoring are considerations on the radar for administrators....
Environmental Protection for Large Data Centres: The dynamic nature of today's virtualized data centres presents new environmental monitoring challenges. Learn more about the radical change in the way companies must monitor their data centres and potential solutions to handle the combination of today's powerful servers with the wide-scale adoption of virtualization....
Increasing Uptime with Improved Environmental Monitoring: Workers and customers, empowered by smartphones and widely available Wi-Fi services, want and are demanding 24x7 access to email, company network resources, and Web sites. To avoid the problems that can cause downtime, companies need to closely observe server room environmental conditions and be alerted when problems arise....
KVM Switch Solutions: A guide to evaluating KVM Switches...
Physical Dangers Just as Important as Cyber-Threats: Viruses, spyware, and network threats get most of the attention, but environmental factors like heat, humidity, airflow, smoke, and electricity can be equally devastating to server room equipment...
Protecting KVM and Video Extenders from Electromagnetic Noise: KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) extenders via CAT5 may be used to remove computers from harsh or sensitive environments. However, using a type of twisted pair cable that is unsuitable for your installation environment can lead to erratic keyboard or mouse performance, data loss, and picture quality degradation....
Protecting Your Server Room from Environmental Threats: According to the Uptime Institute, 25% of all information downtime results from the interaction of computer hardware with its physical environment...
Reducing Energy Consumption with WTI Smart Power Distribution Units and Cisco EnergyWise: Moving towards a greener data center? For some this means reducing CO2 emissions, but for most it's reducing their utility bill...
- Vertical Mount Switched and Metered Power Distribution Units: Western Telematic has expanded their NBB Series vertical mount switched PDUs to include both single and dual input 16/32Amp versions. The NBB Series is built for vertical Zero U (0U) installations where rack space is limited
- RJ45 Connector Dust Covers: Connector Dust Covers protect open RJ45 connectors from physical damage, dust, dirt, grime, and liquids. Manufactured from polyethylene (PE) these covers are RoHS compliant and are available in packs of 10, 100 or 1000 pieces.
- Advanced Environment Monitoring System for Medium Sized Rooms: The ENVIROMUX-5D utilizes sensors to monitor critical sever room environmental and security conditions. The ENVIROMUX-5D provides 2 internal sensors for Temperature and Humidity, 5 RJ45 ports for connecting external sensors, 5 digital (dry contact) inputs and 2 relay outputs.