- Solutions > Transport
- Related Products
- Mobile Displays: High brightness LCD monitors that are ideal for vehicle installations
- Marine / Mobile Monitors: High-performance, Rugged Touchscreen Monitors, specially engineered to survive in marine and mobile environments.
- Fanless Box PCs: Small footprint PCs featuring: fanless operation, robust construction, low power requirements, high vibration / shock protection, wide operating temperature range and certificated embedded OS support.
- Media Releases
- White Papers
- 8 inch IP65 Vehicle Management Panel PC: The APC-3082 Waterproof (IP65) Vehicle Management Panel PC features an 8" (800 x 600 resolution) high brightness (600 nits) display that can be controlled from 0% to 100% brightness for day/night environments
- Railway Embedded Box PC: The AEV-6357VS is a high performance Railway Certified embedded PC features fanless operation, compact size and robust construction. The AEV-6357VS has passed extensive environmental testing and conforms to the EN50155 and EN45545 standards for electronic equipment used on rolling stock
Collecting Data for Safe and Secure Transportation: In addition to logistical challenges, global routings for consignments also carry the risk of criminal activity. Sending a mini dataloggers along with the goods allows the circumstances surrounding damage to be reconstructed and cases of manipulation to be proven....
Reboot Remote Network Elements in Traffic and Transportation Applications: Network devices in Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications have one thing in common: when they crash or fail, itís imperative that they be restored to running condition as quickly as possible....
Vehicle Computing System Power Management: Vehicle Computing Systems and Embedded Controllers are exposed to large voltage fluctuations. If the computing system is configured to start when accessory power is available then starting the engine may cause the computer to reset during its initial boot sequence....
Transparent Transport: During transportation, freight is subjected to a wide range of external influences that could lead to goods becoming damaged. The dataloggers manufactured by MSR Electronics GmbH provide seamless information about the transportation conditions of a shipment. The data recorded by these miniaturised measuring instruments serves not only to determine the cause of possible damage but also deliver findings that could help improve the design of the goods themselves....