- Media Releases for Embedded Computing
- Mini PCI Express Isolated RS232 Serial Cards: The mPCIe-ICM Series features 2 or 4 isolated RS232 serial communications ports. The mPCIe-ICM cards have been designed for use in harsh and rugged environments... more
- System Host Board with Multi-Core Processor: The Trenton BXT7059 single board computer supports 8, 6 or 4-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 Series processor and PCI Express® Gen 3 functionality to provide a state of the art high performance-computing platform... more
New Embedded 3.5" Single Board Computer: Interworld Electronics has released the GENE-5315 Revision B embedded system board from AAEON. The GENE-5315 Revision B is a 3.5" compact low power consumption CPU board featuring the AMD Geode Fanless LX 800 Processor and impressive I/O support.
- Mini-PCI Expansion Modules: Many embedded SBCs and motherboards provide Mini-PCI connector slots. Mini-PCI is functionally equivalent to PCI version 2.2, it uses a 32-bit, 33 MHz bus with powered connections (3.3 V only) and supports bus mastering and DMA.... more
- Extensive Range of PC/104 and PC/104+ Modules: Interworld Electronics carries a comprehensive range of PC/104 and PC/104-plus Single Board Computer, Communications and Data Acquisition and Control Modules. PC/104 is a compact implementation of the ISA PC bus while PC/104-plus provides PCI bus compatibility in the same compact 3.6" x 3.8" stackable form factor.... more
- 48-Channel Optically Isolated Digital Input Boards: Interworld Electronics is pleased to release its newest series of PC/104 isolated digital I/O boards from ACCES I/O. The 104-IDI-48 Series 48-channel optically isolated digital input PC/104 boards are ideal for use in control and instrumentation applications. Individual channel-to-channel isolation allows every channel to be physically and electrically separated from the others.... more