- (31) Media Releases
- (8) White Papers
- (9) Videos
- Rackmount KVM Drawer with Built-In HDMI Multiviewer and USB KVM Switch: The KVM drawer features an integrated HDMI Multiviewer and USB KVM switch, which allows four different computers to be displayed simultaneously on the KVM drawer's LCD display... more
- Fully Sealed IP68 Medical Mouse: The HM801 is a waterproof IP68 two-button mouse with a centre scroll function sensor.... more
- IP65 Full Travel Keyboard with Touchpad: Interworld Electronics has released the BLTX Sealed Full Travel keyboard. The BLTX features 83 keys with red backlighting, an integrated Touchpad and provides IP65 protection from dust and liquids... more
- Mobile Backlit Keyboard with FSR pointing Device: The SLK-79-FSR small footprint backlit keyboard features an integrated Force Sensing Resistor (FSR) pointing device and integrated red LED backlighting for mobile applications... more
- Rugged MIL-SPEC Industrial Keyboards: Military Standard Keyboards are certified to meet MIL-STD-461 specifications, making them suitable for surface ships, submarines, aircrafts and other space and ground systems used in military applications.... more
- Ultra-Thin backlit keyboard with Touchpad: Featuring 97 keys with integrated green LED backlighting and a built-in Touchpad, the SB-97-TP is the ideal solution for low-light environments.... more
- 17" Full HD DVI LCD Keyboard Drawer: The AMK801 Series industrial Wide Screen DVI LCD monitor keyboard drawer provides a 17.3" wide screen display, a keyboard with separate numeric keypad and a built-in touch pad, all in a compact (480mm deep) 1RU rack drawer.... more
- Ultra-Thin keyboard with QuickLock™ functionality: Interworld Electronics has released the SB-101 Ultra-Thin keyboard. The SB-101 is one of the thinnest keyboards to date with a depth of only 15.2mm. Featuring 101 keys with integrated red backlighting, the SB-101 is the ideal solution in low-light environments.... more
- Short Depth (410mm) 17.3" Wide Screen Full HD LCD Keyboard Drawer: The new AMK501 Series 1U industrial Wide Screen LCD monitor keyboard drawer includes a 17.3" wide screen display, a keyboard with separate numeric keypad and a built-in touch pad, all in a compact short (410mm deep) 1RU rack drawer.... more
- Bluetooth Wireless iPad Mobile Keyboard: Interworld Electronics has released the BT-80 Series Bluetooth compatible wireless industrial keyboards. The iKey BT-80 Series are the first Lithium Ion rechargeable rugged keyboards designed for use with an Apple iPad and Windows 8 tablet computers.... more
- Stainless Steel Keyboards with integrated Trackball: The PM-65-TB-SS panel mount stainless steel industrial keyboard from iKey LTD features 65 stainless steel keys, a stainless steel bezel and integrated 38mm trackball... more
- Panel Mount Stainless Steel Keyboard with Touchpad: Interworld Electronics has released the PM-102-SS NEMA 4X, IP66 specification panel mount stainless steel industrial keyboard from iKey LTD. The PM-102-SS features 101 stainless steel keys that include 12 function keys and a numeric keypad, a stainless steel bezel and integrated touchpad.... more
- Rechargeable Wireless Medical Keyboard with Touchpad: Interworld has released the SBW-97-TP fully sealed industrial wireless keyboard. The SBW-97-TP is the first rechargeable, wireless keyboard with the unique ability to pair to a USB dongle over a 802.11G wireless frequency.... more
- Rack Mount Keyboard Drawer with 20" Monitor: The RACKMUX-x20-N Series LCD monitor drawers manufactured by Network Technologies Incorporated combines a 20" LCD monitor, keyboard with numeric keypad, and a touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU rack mount industrial strength drawer.... more
- Rack Mount KVM Drawer with High Density KVM Matrix Switch: Interworld Electronics has released the RM-V17-N-nXm-USBHDU High Density USB KVM drawer with Built-in Matrix Switch. The RM-V17-N-nXm-USBHDU combines a rack mount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a high density VGA USB KVM matrix switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.... more
- Rechargeable, Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad: Interworld Electronics has released the SBW-97-TP wireless industrial keyboard with an integrated touchpad. The SBW-97-TP is a small-footprint sealed keyboard that meets IP67 specifications.... more
- Infection Control with Medical Keyboards: Medical environments offer unique challenges for keeping keyboards and other technology free from infectious viruses and bacteria. By preventing cross contamination, iKey medical grade input devices protect patients and caregivers from MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis, and other deadly diseases.... more
- Fully Sealed Waterproof Mouse: Interworld Electronics has release the EK-SM Series fully sealed IP68 mouse for medical, laboratory and industrial environments. The EK-SM is a waterproof two-button mouse with a centre scroll function sensor.... more
- New Medical Grade Keyboard: IKEY's new SlimKey SLK Series medical keyboards are designed for the specific needs of healthcare and laboratory environments that require infection control. The SlimKey SLK Series ABS Polycarbonate case and silicone rubber keypad are sealed to NEMA 4, 4X (IP-65) industrial specifications making them resistant to dust, liquids and biological contaminates.... more
- Wearable 39 key MIL-461 Specification Keyboard: iKey's rugged AK-39 keyboard is designed to be worn on the arm, providing a simple, compact data-input solution that does not restrict the user's arm movements. It is designed to meet MIL-461 standards and is intended for use in very harsh electro magnetic interference (EMI) environments.... more
- Sealed NEMA Rated Rack Mount Keyboard Drawers: Interworld Electronics has released a new range of ruggedized rack mount keyboard drawers from iKey. The range includes the RDC-1000 Series and the RDC-5K Series NEMA 12 rated industrial silicone rubber keyboards featuring 114 keys and a full-size number pads.... more
- Versatile Rack Mount Keyboard Monitor Drawers: Interworld Electronics has released the new SMK Series 1U industrial LCD monitor keyboard drawers. Combining a spectacular display, a keyboard with built-in pointing device and a KVM Switch in a compact unit that measures only 1U in height, the SMK Series is a great solution for compacting more computing power into a limited space.... more
- Intrinsically Safe Keyboards: Interworld Electronics has expanded its industrial and special function keyboards to include the iKey range of Intrinsically Safe keyboards. The keyboards are completely sealed and include optical isolated barriers and bulkhead cables for complete protection in hazardous environments.... more
- Extensive Range of Mobile Keyboards: Interworld Electronics has expanded its range of iKey Industrial and Medical keyboards to include a new selection of keyboards designed for mobile mounting. These new keyboards provide rear threaded mounting holes in the case that allow the keyboards to be securely mounted.... more
- Small Footprint NEMA 4X Keyboard with Backlit Keys: Interworld Electronics has released the SL-91 NEMA 4X specification industrial keyboard from iKey LTD. Designed to accommodate rugged applications in manufacturing, materials handling and remote data entry, the SL-91 features a small footprint 91 key keyboard with a rubber overlay, epoxy-coated keycaps and a plastic face guard that provide an additional layer of protection.... more
NEMA 4X Keyboard with Integrated Trackball: Interworld Electronics has released the DBL-810-TB NEMA 4X specification industrial keyboard from iKey LTD. The DBL-810-TB features a small footprint 81 key keyboard with integrated 25mm mechanical trackball.
- Specialized Keyboards and Pointing Devices: Interworld Electronics supplies a wide range of Industrial, Medical and Kiosk Keyboards and Pointing Devices. Harsh environments present a unique set of problems for computer keyboards and pointing devices.... more
- Dual Track 1U Monitor Keyboard Drawer: Interworld Electronics is please to announce the release of the new DMK Series Monitor Keyboard Drawers. These unique monitor keyboard drawers incorporate a dual track slide rail system that enables the monitor or the keyboard to be independently extended out of the rack enclosure.... more
- Stainless Steel Keyboards, Keypads and Pointing Devices: Interworld Electronics now carries a range Stainless Steel keyboards, Key pads, touch pads and trackballs specifically designed for harsh kiosk environments. These virtually vandal proof and weather proof input devices have wipe clean fascias and key-tops and can meet IP65 specifications when mounted in a suitable enclosure.... more
- Industrial Keyboards and Pointing Devices: Industrial environment present a unique set of problems for computer keyboards and pointing devices. They must survive dust, liquid contaminates, oil and grease, temperature and heavy handed use. Location, mounting method and useability also need to be addressed.... more
- New NEMA Sealed Small Footprint Keyboard: Interworld Electronics is pleased to announce that IKEY Industrial Peripherals have released a new version of their NEMA sealed small footprint keyboard with hulapoint. The DU-5K Series comes with a NEMA 4, 4x, and 12 rated enclosures employing an ABS-polycarbonate plastic case made out of industrial silicone rubber.... more
- Healthy and Wise - Medical Case Study: While hospitals face innumerable sources of cross-contamination, computer keyboards, which are frequently touched and shared, are a confirmed hotbed of bacteria and viruses in medical settings....
- Industrial Keyboard Applications: Industrial Keyboards and Pointing Devices are designed to operate in harsh environments and may need to withstand exposure to Shock, Vibration, High Temperatures, Airborne Particles and Liquids...
- IP and NEMA Ratings: Brief list of IP and National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) ratings...
- KVM Switch Solutions: A guide to evaluating KVM Switches...
- Medical Keyboard Testing Results: Results of testing the DW-5K wireless, FL series of SlimKey MD™ keyboards, and the DT-OM optical desktop mouse....
- Preventing Cross-Contamination: Studies show that hospital keyboards can harbor harmful bacteria and viruses if they are not cleaned regularly...
- Preventing Hospital Acquired Infections With Medical Keyboards: The spread of Swine Flu and the fear of similar outbreaks in the future have made infection control a daily topic in the headline news. The prevalent use of computer technology in medical environments must be considered as a potential source for cross contamination, particularly input devices such as keyboards and mice that can harbor germs....
- Why Choose a Rack Mount Industrial PC?: When should you consider a Rack Mount Industrial PC over a standard office computer and what options do you have available? All computers are not created equal. Specifying and configuring a full-featured Industrial PC system to meet your requirements is easy as long as you follow a few guidelines....
Designed to fit into existing mobile mounting systems, iKey has added a new model to the Transformer Keyboard line.
The IK-77-FSR from iKey is a mobile keyboard designed for efficient use in warehouse and factory environments.
The SB-87-TP is one of our thinnest keyboards, measuring only half an inch deep. The SB-87-TP meets IP65 standards and is constructed out of industrial silicone rubber making it fully resistant to spills, cleaning with disinfectants, and the outside elements
The SL-86-911-461 keyboard from iKey is the perfect keyboard solution for work around sensitive equipment.
This keyboard is designed to meet military standards and exceed NEMA 4X requirements. It survives drop tests from 2 meters to direct concrete and the cable strain relief exceeds 25 pounds pull limits. It's even fully submersible, meeting IP68 specifications.
iKey’s new FZ-G1 attachable Jumpseat keyboard is the first product on the market designed to snap onto the Panasonic FZ-G1 tablet, providing screen protection and a fully rugged on-the-go keyboard. The iKey FZ-G1 Jumpseat is a full QWERTY keyboard with integrated backlit keys.
The FZ-G1 Jumpseat is fully sealed and resistant to the dirt, dust, and spills that can ruin most keyboards.
Every year thousands of lives are lost to preventable hospital acquired infections. There are plenty of cross-contamination sources, but computer keyboards can be a top contributor, undergoing frequent use by many hands every day
The DU-5K is built rugged and reliable to keep up in both desktop and mobile applications. It is designed to meet NEMA 4X specifications and can handle harsh work environments. The keyboard is fully sealed with an industrial silicone rubber pad to seal out dust, water, and corrosives. The DU-5K has a force sensing resistor with no mechanical or breakable parts which makes this keyboard a complete solution.
The SB-101 is one of the thinnest keyboards to date with a depth less than half an inch. Featuring a QuickLock™ key, the SB-101 can be disabled quickly to avoid unwanted keystrokes during the cleaning and disinfection process.