- (20) Media Releases
- (6) White Papers
- (4) Videos
- Trenton Systems TKL8255 System Host Board with Intel Xeon or Core Processors: The Trenton Systems TKL8255 System Host Board is a PICMG 1.3 compliant single board computer that leverages the latest interconnects, and bus topologies supported by an Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 (Skylake) or select Intel® Core processors... more
- Snap-in-Place Tablet Keyboards for Panasonic FZ-G1: Panasonic Toughbooks and Toughpads have become the industry standard for ruggedized portable computing. With iKey’s IK-PAN-FZG1 Series Snap-in-Place Fully Ruggedized Keyboard you can now convert your Panasonic FZ-G1 Tablet into a rugged notebook computer... more
- Permanent Display Removable Tablet - PDRT: Unlock the functionality and versatility of your Panasonic M1 tablet with iKey's Permanent Display Removable Tablet. It is the world's first display with a built-in dock designed exclusively for the Panasonic FZ-M1 Toughpad... more
- 10.1" Rugged X86 Based Windows 8.1 Industrial Tablet: The RTC-900B Rugged Tablet Computer will change the way you work with mobile PCs. The RTC-900B has been designed to meet the IP65 and MIL-STD 810G standards making it resistant to moisture, dust, shock and vibration.... more
- HDEC Series Advanced Computing System Host Board and Backplane: The HEP8225 HDEC Series system host board utilizes the latest high-density PCI Express interconnect technology to deliver eighty (80) PCI Express 3.0 lanes to the HDEC Series® backplane providing an impressive data throughput increase of 300% of over a standard PICMG 1.3 SHB... more
- RJ45 Connector Dust Covers: Connector Dust Covers protect open RJ45 connectors from physical damage, dust, dirt, grime, and liquids. Manufactured from polyethylene (PE) these covers are RoHS compliant and are available in packs of 10, 100 or 1000 pieces.... more
- High Density PCI Express 3.0 Backplane System: Interworld Electronics is pleased to announce the availability of the BPG8194 PCI Express 3.0 backplane from Trenton Technology. This graphics-class backplane is designed to support up to thirteen (13) PCI Express® 3.0 option cards.... more
- Dedicated Network Appliance: Network Appliances provide the necessary hardware infrastructure allowing developers to build custom Firewall, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDPS/IPS), Load balancing, Network Access Control, Web filter and Anti-spam/virus applications.... more
- Andriod V3.2 7 inch Rugged Tablet Computer: With built-in features including front and rear Cameras, G-Sensor, Light Sensor, E-Compass, GPS Navigation, Speaker and Microphone, the RTC-700R Rugged Tablet Computer will change the way you work with mobile PCs.... more
- Quad Core Xeon System Host Board: The Trenton TSB7053 single board computer features a quad core Intel® Xeon® E-1200 Series processor and PCI Express® Gen 2 functionality to provide a versatile high performance-computing platform.... more
- Four-Segment PICMG® 1.3 Server or Graphics Class Backplane: Interworld Electronics has released the BP6FS6890 Series PICMG® 1.3 segmented backplanes from Trenton Technology. The BP6FS6890 multi-segmented backplanes support up to four PICMG® 1.3 system host boards (SHBs) and multiple PCI Express option cards on a single backplane, and are available in both Server and Graphics Class configurations.... more
- 20 Slot PCI-Express Backplane System: Interworld Electronics is pleased to announce the availability of the BPX6806 PICMG® 1.3 backplane from Trenton Technology. This server-class PICMG 1.3 (SHB Express™) backplane is designed to support up to eighteen (18) PCI Express® option cards. The BPX6806 backplane also supports the latest multi-core, multi-processor PICMG 1.3 system host boards such as the Trenton MCX-series.... more
- Why Use a Rugged Portable Computer: Panasonics’ Toughbook portable computers are designed to withstand the rigors of outdoors and fieldwork environments.... more
- New Industrial Panel Mount LCD Monitors: Interworld has released the new APD-11x4 Series NEMA 4/IP65 panel mount industrial LCD monitors. The APD-1174 features a 17” colour TFT LCD screen while the APD-1194 provides a 19” screen. Both models provide native support for 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution with 16.7 million colours. Other resolutions from 640 x 480 to 1600 x 1200 are supported through the use of auto phase and auto position technology.... more
- Wall Mount Industrial Chassis: The RAK-450 Wallmount passive backplane chassis represents the next generation in industrial computing enclosures providing high performance in a low cost rugged enclosure. Feature rich, the RAK-450 is a solid, robust design optimized for bulkhead and wall mounting.... more
- Specialized Keyboards and Pointing Devices: Interworld Electronics supplies a wide range of Industrial, Medical and Kiosk Keyboards and Pointing Devices. Harsh environments present a unique set of problems for computer keyboards and pointing devices.... more
- 3 Rack Unit high industrial chassis with four 3.5" swappable hard drives: The RAK-314 3 Rack Unit high industrial chassis is only 524mm deep and can be mounted in most shallow depth racks. Designed for medium storage server applications the RAK-314 provides 4x3.5" swappable hard drive bays and 2x5.25" front access bays.... more
- New 4U Chassis with 6.4" LCD Monitor and Touch Screen: The RAK-415 is a rugged industrial chassis with a built-in 6.4" LCD screen and 84 key Cherry Keyboard. Its 4x hotswap front access drive carriers make the RAK-415 ideal for medium storage server applications.... more
- ARC-645 4U 14-Slot Rackmount Chassis: The ARC-645 4U high rackmount industrial computer chassis is designed for critical high availability user applications. The ARC-645 is designed to support 14 slot PICMG / ISA passive backplanes and industrial grade single board computers.... more
- New Shallow Depth 3U Industrial Computer Chassis: Interworld Electronics has released the RAK-313 shallow depth 3U Industrial Computer chassis. These units are designed to be mounted in shallow depth racks and still provide maximum drive bay capacity.... more
- Computer System Design for Critical Applications: There are many applications that require a computer system that is truly built to a high standard....
- Different Form Factor Industrial PCs: Choosing the right form factor for an application is critical to PC’s performance in the field and its effective total cost of ownership....
- IP and NEMA Ratings: Brief list of IP and National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) ratings...
- What can you do with 80 lanes of native PCI Express 3.0?: This guide focuses on how to take full advantage of the ever increasing number of processor cores and native PCI Express 3.0 links available to the system designer....
- Why Choose a Rack Mount Industrial PC?: When should you consider a Rack Mount Industrial PC over a standard office computer and what options do you have available? All computers are not created equal. Specifying and configuring a full-featured Industrial PC system to meet your requirements is easy as long as you follow a few guidelines....
- Wide Temperature Range Panel PCs: Interworld Electronics supplies a wide range of Panel PCs that meet extended temperature specification....
Rugged Tablet Computers are designed to withstand the toughest environmental conditions.
The MB561U3S-4S is designed for those in need of large data storage with a small footprint and supreme build quality.
Unlock the functionality and versatility of your Panasonic M1 tablet with iKey's Permanent Display Removable Tablet. It is the world's first display with a built-in dock designed exclusively for the Panasonic FZ-M1 Toughpad. Effectively perform on the job without limitation. The PDRT has a variety of unprecedented features that grant versatility on-the-go.
The BPG8155 PCI Express backplane, when paired with a PCIe 3.0 capable single board computer like the BXT7059, delivers PCIe Gen3 link speeds and expanded I/O card bandwidth to military computing, industrial automation, medical, telecommunications and GPU computing applications.